Engineering and turnkey solution
Efficiency and Savings
There are three keys factors for the success of a good engineering solution with turnkey plants.
- Ability to listen and understand the needs of the customer.
- Study a project tailored to satisfy the needs of the customer.
- Full-scale implementation of the project.
Our engineering and turnkey installation includes:
- Design and study of the process of the product.
- Design of systems: system sizing, flow charts, system layout and integration into the plant, hydraulic engineering, mechanics and electronics.
- Study of the stock and the flow of materials and the finished product.
- Energy savings for production systems.
- Analysis of production costs and proposals for cost reduction.
- Analysis and needs assessment and project implementation.
Engineering services for the development of production lines, centered on:
- Development of new solutions to improve efficiency and reduce costs of production and purchase of machinery.
- Development of integrations on existing lines to increase production capacity, improve quality, increase formats to work with.
- On-site inspections to better evaluate the most suitable solutions.
Packaging line (including the preliminary design, feasibility studies, simulation models, master plan, the transfer of the line)
The engineering and turnkey achieve the goal only when quality, efficiency and savings are fullfiled.